Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
Personally I am such a sucker for, ‘It’s a Hard Knock Life.’ Those kids are adorable doing that song!

That’s my favorite song in Annie!
(1)

NobodyGetsIt, I was just fooling with you. I did spell Jimmy wrong and changed the spelling quickly when you pointed it out. LOL
(2)

I sing a song my mom hates when she is naughty. I do like it so I look forward to it occasionally. Little red riding hood You sure are a looking good Your everything a big bad wolf would want and I howl like a wolf. My mother hates it and I laugh like the dickens. She starts being good and I stop a singing.
(4)

"earlybird," - I don't know what you're talking about. Your post is still showing "Jinny" - are you sure you clicked on the "edit" button? I think you get a certain amount of time to make corrections - like 30 minutes I think.
(1)

"earlybird," - Couldn't resist that one!

Laughing at your singing to your mom - you crack me up!!!
(1)

Early,
You are so funny! I read your post and LOL!

One might think you would want your mom to be naughty just so you can sing that song!😂
(2)

If you like to check out NORAD's Santa tracker make sure you zoom in on Santa - the old elf is wearing a mask this year 😂
(0)

Cwillie, Thanks for the reminder of the NORAD Santa tracker. They improve it every year.

www.noradsanta.org
(0)

Winter Peace
Jim Janis
Video and instrumental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVl990Sh5CQ
(1)

senior music video :)

https://youtu.be/RE5acsTUafI
(0)

Here we find ourselves in a new year, second month is starting. I am hopeful still for this year to be a very good year.

Everyone keep trying, keep your chin up! Keep doing the work that is before you.
(5)

I too am very glad that January is over. It was a horrible dark month of nasty weather and COVID horror. February has started better. The birds are singing in the mornings, and the evenings are lighter. Half of my garden appears to have been washed away in recent storms, but there are still early Spring flowers coming through. I am focusing on the positives each day, rather than allowing the negatives to overwhelm me.
(3)

The lengthening days are really noticeable now, it's almost 6:00 and there's still daylight - YAY!
(6)

It was a very pretty day here in Louisiana.
(2)

Watching the lovely snow fall this morning. Going to take a walk in the snow today. Love the calmness and quietness of the day.
(4)

All time favorite "My heart will go on"..................................
(2)

I am thankful for my BFF who I work with, and who lives in the city I work in. Due to snow this past week I was able to spend 2 nights at her house, and not have my hour long drive from work in the snow and worry about making it back the next days. we got carry out and had a nice time..
(6)

I am glad to get my second COVID vaccine tomorrow and will be able to see my fellow vaccinated.
(6)

[Verse 1]
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

[Verse 2]
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

Sung by Nat King Cole
(5)

Send, sorry I did not smile this time, I cried through the whole song singing this beautiful song to my dear mother. Thanks a bunch. Hugs.

P.S. You are one special lady.
(2)

Mom is having breakfast in bed with a smile on her face this fine morning. The song Send wrote today reminds me of my mother. My mother always had a smile on her sweet face. I think back when I was a teenager, she served me breakfast in bed on weekends frequently. I loved being pampered by her. Just felt so special. Thanks mom.
(4)

EB: How precious your mom is!
(1)

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE
(2)

Happy Easter weekend to you too, EB and everyone! ✝
(6)

Chocolate Easter bunnies are the best! It was always the best thing in my basket.

My husband always buys a chocolate bunny for me 💕.

Happy Easter to all!
(6)

Sitting on the back porch with the breeze, listening to the morning birds, and the sound of a plane going over while getting lost in a book.

Lying on the beach getting a suntan and swimming in the Gulf ( it has been probably more than 5 years since this one - actually probably closer to 10 ... LOL ! )

Going to a movie theater, having a hot dog and nachos and getting lost in a really good movie for 2 hours. ( more than a year and a half for this one )

Oh, and movie quote .... on a bad day, going to bed early and remembering the Gone with the Wind quote, something like " After all, tomorrow is another day "
(7)

Feeling so grateful!
A long year after the mandate for six foot social distancing. it was so good to be in line at In N Out and see patrons have learned to do it very well!

We were in the drive-through. 🤣
(5)

In the car.
The car ahead was 6 ft. away.
The car behind was 6 ft. away.
The entire line up of cars had a distance between each car of 6 ft.!

Precision at it's best.
(5)

Invited to a pool party on Saturday just down the street. Had a lovely time with some very nice people. Everyone was vaccinated except one person. It felt so good to be out and about on a sunny day.
(6)

EB: That's great. We also went to a party on Saturday.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter