Follow
Read More
Good Morning, Cwillie and Jessebelle!
Gotta go now, but no worries, I see that part of the "A" team has already arrived!
Both of you have a good day.
Here's some hugs! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} !!!
Love,
from Send
(0)

Don't know what happened, I was asleep, now I am awake.
(0)

My sleep is better than anyone understands. Missing from aging scare 9 hours, not taking sleeping meds, awaking now with alarm that just doesn't have two minutes to go before beeping-I am in control mode. Wishing that 6-8 hours sleep were still enough for me, so time for a brief nap. Hope you all are sleeping restfully, as needed. Sleep is fun! You got that right!
(1)

Start by admitting from cradle to tomb...
It isn't that long a stay
Life is a Cabaret ole chum
Come to the Cabaret
And as for you,And as for me......
A constant favorite that plays in my head.....I Love Liza!
(3)

Time to get the UGGS and down comforter out. Chilly 45 degrees this morning. Windows open, back to sleep even if for a few minutes.
(2)

45 degrees? No no no, windows CLOSED, heater plugged in.
(0)

Ok, spoke too soon about intermittent sleep. When that is interrupted by the alarm, I am already missing sleep. Setting the alarm for later is just going to make it worse! It is making me shaky inside my chest-maybe it's my tummy flippin out cause it's too early to eat. There will be a solution, this is just temporary.
"This is just temporary" is starting to become a habit! Sleeping will be my favorite for today. Or am I awake for a reason?
(1)

My Favorite things are showing ou visiting Welsh relatives around the Beautiful PNW! Its Great seeing the area through their eyes, and enjoying our fair city all over again! I haven't been to many of these places myself in years! Our weather has been so gorgeous, thank goodness! Off for another exciting day!
(7)

Understanding that the last two weeks already happened, and today is new-that is my favorite thing today.
Hoping everyone will have something good happen for you today.
Maybe it will be that the sky is blue, or maybe just that there is a sky.
(2)

Happy Birthday to my friend.!!
(0)

My absolute favorite "thing" is my cat buddy, Myst.
she loves to take me on walks outside on her harness, she snugs tight against my side at night... She and I are best friends, she has the best attitude always happy.
Unless of course I am nervous on the phone or about parent- then she howls and insists I hold her and calm down :) Love her.
(4)

Love the name Myst!! I miss purr time with cats and kittens, but I don't miss cat hair and litter boxes. I need a friend with a cat I can visit.
(1)

micalost: How did you get Myst to walk on a lead? Where I live we can only have indoor cats, but I'd love to take a cat for a walk [when I get one -- SIL is highly allergic and sometimes stays with me].
(0)

Leftover turkey! Cold cranberry sauce!
(3)

The warmth that comes with Thanksgiving...getting together with family, kitchens fragrant with the aroma of roasting turkey, pumpkin pie... love those fragrances.
(3)

I get the biggest kick taking my new little dog through the drive through.She gets ..so excited and she's full of hope that she might get something.She'd Love a hamburger everyday,like I would too.She Loves those smells!.
(4)

Your post made me smile Lucky. It also made me want a hamburger.....
(0)

I'd like to meet with everyone here and take a trip to Hamburger Heaven. It is about a mile from here and is supposed to have the best hamburgers. I've never eaten there, since I don't want to go alone and have no friends. (sniff)
(3)

Back in the 60's there was a Hamburger Heaven in Palm Beach Florida.Their hamburgers were huge! My baby,"Precious" and I would Love to join you Jessie.....and I'll take mine with mushrooms and swiss!
(2)

Lying in bed last night I started thinking about one of my favorite lunches! Liverwurt sandwiches, made with fresh Italian bread and slathered with butter! Must be a memory from my childhood!
Also, my favorite things are autumn, our two poodles and camping when no one else is around and its very quiet!
(2)

Oh amy I have not thought about liverwurst in ages!! My dad used to eat "olive loaf,, and barbeque loaf", and our small local grocer still sells this!! I grew up on Summer sausage, or white bologna,, on white bread!
(1)

Oh I Love Liverwurst too! We are going back years, back whan my Grandpa was alive, and her would share his sandwich with me! God Love him! Have not had Liverwurst in Forever, and will havevto get some next time we shop!

Pammyz, hope you are doing better with your leg/ankle fracture injury! I broke my baby toe on Tuesday, and re-injured it yesterday, having to leave the house for the first time, just that little bit of careful walking made it swell right back up, and I think I broke more blood vessels in there, as there is new bright red bruising between my toes. I hope I have not done anything serious to it, and may have to get it checked out, though no numbness, and I can wiggle it OK. Hmmm, not my finest hour! Hubby is feeling guilty for leaving the box on our bedroom floor which I ran into, so he has been waiting on me hand and foot, so not all bad! 😈 Take care Girl!
(1)

Good luck Stacy! I got back tomorrow and get more xrays, and if all looks good no surgury. I have been SO careful not to put wieght on it,, the wheelchair and knee scooter help alot but once we get me upstairs at night I am stuck on a rolling office chair.. and it;s a pain to get into the bathroom.. So we are going to try to get a script for a small wheelchair for the upstairs! Borrowed the downstairs one and the scooter too,, thank goodness for friends! I did go out thursday when we took mom to aunts, and we ate out... that was an experience . Yes they had a ramp... but the double doors pulled OUT!! and I was not attempting the bathroom..LOL I can see me still stuck in there!
(1)

I made a big Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding on Friday, and it turned out beautifully, just like my Moms. I would cook it more often as it is so simple, but I would be the onebto eat the entire thing, and I don't need the calories! Once in a great while is OK though! Yumm, bowl #4 for me, and my doggy likes it too!
(3)

My favorite thing next month will be all the weight I am going to lose on my favorite diet I am going to try. After getting so busy driving willy nilly, sitting in parking lots waiting, rushing around on other people's schedules, eating on the run, I am not feeling very good. If I can stop the gain, that will be a start. It is not recommended to start too many major projects all at once-it sets one up for failure.
(2)

One of my favorite songs was also my mother's:
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
(2)

The cemetary scene in Steel Magnolias can be googled on Youtube, when the actress Sally Field cries: "I want to hit somebody", and her friend offers up her other friend, here "Hit Ouiza".
Loss, Heartache, tears, hysteria, laughing, anger, friendship.
Another character, M'Lynn says: "That wasn't a very christian thing to do".
(6)

I am sorry.
(1)

Warm outside, gentle soft rain.
(2)

Frost on the car, but I don't have to stand out in the dark scraping it off because I'm not going to work :)
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter