Follow

Well everyone my husband lost his battle with alzheimer's he died 8/13/22 @10:20pm I can't began to tell everyone how much this forum has helped me, thanks for all the advice and support, some nights I would login to read what everyone was saying. Aging Care was a good outlet for me I will login to give support to anyone who can benefit from experiences.

Thanks Everyone

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord give you strength, courage, wisdom and grieving mercies for this new season of your life.
(1)

Deepest condolences to you. I hope you do decide to stay and pass on your hard won experience. Some of my favorite posters on here lost their loved ones years ago and still share their valuable experience with others.

Best wishes to you going forward.
(1)

I am so sorry, and my prayers are with you
(1)

My condolences on the loss of your dear husband. God bless you as you go through the grieving process. I'm glad he's at peace now and the suffering is over with. This is how I felt when my mom passed of dementia and heart issues in February.
(0)

May he rest in peace and my you have peace knowing that he isn't suffering any longer.
(0)

May he rest in peace and may his memory be a blessing. Sympathy in this difficult time.
(0)

HUGS, when all words fail……
(1)

Alz, I am sorry for your loss; I hope you will share your hard-won wisdom with others here.
(1)

Im very sorry for your loss
(0)

So glad this forum has helped you. It was a lifesaver for me. May you find strength and peace in the days ahead.
(0)

My condolences on the loss of your husband. You can rest well now. May peace be with you.
(1)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.
(1)

So sorry for the loss of your husband. I am glad the forum helped you through this difficult time. Wishing you peace.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter