Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
Another sweetie, gershun.

I fell asleep on the sofa the other day with cat rescue videos on my laptop, I woke up some time later with my two kitties sitting by me staring at the screen. The cat videos switch on to next one automatically. They were very interested. I wish I had a channel on the TV with cat videos.

Oh, just in case you are wondering if I am losing my memory lol - I know I have told the Toonie story before. Wasn't sure if everyone chatting now had read it.
(7)

Gershum,
How sweet...

I could use a glass of Merlot. LOL...I really don't know what happen...where did I get the u from? Opps!!

Sorry🤪
(3)

I love it when their eye gets scrunched up like that.
(3)

Heres my other kitty. That's where he sits while I'm on my computer. Head resting on my pajama clad leg.
(3)

Send,

My cat got on top of chest of drawers and dressers, window sills but was really good about not getting on the counter top or table.

One day she jumped on the table and started eating a bowl of meatballs that I placed there for dinner! I married an Italian! He wasn’t happy but wasn’t mad. He looked at me and calmly said, “Honey, would you like to go out for dinner?”

We still giggle about when my kitty did that.

It’s moments like that though, that reinforces that I married the right guy!

I remember years ago I had a really bad accident in my car. It was a brand new car. I was afraid to tell him that I wrecked my new car. He said, “Are you okay? The car is a hunk of metal that can be replaced. You can’t be replaced. Please tell me that you’re okay.” That’s when we fall in love all over again, right?
(4)

I have heard of drunk dialing.
(2)

Send, you mean you haven't heard of drunk typing. You mean I'm the only one?

Like I said.........just teasing you Shell!
(3)

Everybody knows, most corvettes are red. Ha ha ha.
(1)

Nala the cat.
She used to get up on the kitchen counter, then the refrigerator, then up high on the top cupboards near the ceiling. But she could jump down from there.
Caregivers were cautious because she could jump down from there and scare them.

As for Gurshum's guest Shell....I was just glad that it stayed inside the glass cabinet. Can people really tell when someone is drunk by their typing and spelling?
(3)

Gurshum? LOL @ Shell!

Sounds like you might be drunk.

Just teasing...........:)
(2)

Gurshum
You are not losing your mine, you just had an unexpected guest!

And your right talking about God is Never a bad thing.

Golden,
Thank you for posting that verse. I have been looking for that particular verse for days! Must have been over looking it!

See Gurshum, something good came out of your experience.

😾💞🙃
(3)

Golden, my kitties are sweethearts. So affectionate, albeit a bit clingy. They are litter mates. I say brothers but vets always say litter mates. But they were mine from day one. When they were kittens they used to suck on my shirt and knead me like they were feeding on their mom. So I'm pretty sure they think I'm just an oversized mom cat. LOL
(2)

gershun, your kittie looks like a sweetheart!!!!

need - sorry about your allergies. I was allergic to some dogs but seem to be OK with cats thankfully. I would not like to not be able to have a pet.

When Gordie died I had both a cat (Toonie) and a dog (Matt). The dog was not upset, but the cat mourned for 4 years. I had put the plastic envelope from the funeral home on the lower stair landing intending to take it upstairs, and Toonie threw himself on it and rolled on it and yowled. I don't know how he knew as there was nothing of Gordie's in it. I left it there for him and he kept doing that for years, Cats have lots of feelings, but they show them differently than dogs.
(3)

Gershun and Golden,

I had a cat that looked like yours.

She was a sweetheart. I loved all my cats.

I wish that I wasn’t allergic to them. After my last cat died I decided not to get another one.

I love dogs too. Cats are easier. As far as personalities go, I love them both.

Cats are independent. I like that. My cats were affectionate.

I had an allergy to dogs too, not quite as bad though.

No more animals right now. I have asthma so it’s not what is best.

This is the first time in my life that I haven’t an animal. Feels kind of weird not buying dog food.
(2)

Lmao...way to deflect. Do not ask what you do not want to know.

Glad's dream referred to a death, a change. I do not understand TS and I do not want too. It changes things. If she wants to know, she will tell the color of the car, corvette, to be precise.

Her dream is not bad and tells alot about her character. Unlike, well, you know. Is your friend cheap or are you entitled? You asked, do not kill the messenger.

Glad, if you want to know, post the color and I will tell you what it means. It is the last piece of the puzzle.
(1)

Glad,

Dreams are fascinating!

Some people are embarrassing to eat out with, like my friend. She is cheap! I never go get coffee with her. She would never buy a coffee at a gourmet coffee shop! She can afford it, but she doesn’t splurge on anything, ever!

Everyone I know gets embarrassed to eat out with her. We pitch in to cover the tip because the wait staff deserves a good tip.

I waited tables when I was in school. I don’t want to see someone not get tipped.

Some people are frugal and don’t waste money. I can appreciate that.

I don’t appreciate people who are cheap! Waiters/waitresses depend on tips.

Different people interpret dreams in different ways. So, no one can say for sure what they mean.

Lucid dreams are interesting too.
(3)

NHWM, do you want to know what your tipping dream means?

It means you want a reward, a payback or a token of appreciation of those that have served you. The fact you tipped higher means you reward people that serve or agree with you.

My grandma taught me dream analysis as a child. Glads dream is more complex due to relationship damage symbolized by a corvette which is why a color is needed.

You can ask many people her Katie22, etc. I have interpreted theirs.
(0)

Golden,

I know a woman that swears that she dreams the future.

I don’t particularly believe her. Once she told me that she saw her soul leave her body and go out the front door!

I wanted to ask her what drugs was she taking or how much she had to drink but I refrained.

She says that she dreams about accidents before they happen and so on.

The reason I don’t believe her is that she is really superstitious too.

She says that she was born with a ‘veil’ and can see the future!

First of all, that is rare. I asked my friend who is an gynecological nurse if she ever saw this. She has been an OBGYN nurse for 30 years and has never seen it. Plus she said, it’s just a covering.

It certainly doesn’t make a person clairvoyant. It’s an old wives tale that superstitious people believe.
(1)

Ahhhhhh Haaaaaaaa I KNEW IT ..... SMH
(0)

glad seems to me it was about ts2 putting up a good "front" but in fact being a mess inside. What did you feel when you woke up? My understanding about dreams that what you feel after you wake up is the message the dream has for you.
(2)

Glad, if you really want to know the meaning. What are the colors? The car? Was the dream in color, greyscale or black and white?
(0)

Gershun,

Your earlier comment on the ‘funny farm’ reminded me of the movie, ‘Funny Farm.’

Really cute movie. I loved it!
(1)

Oh, Glad

That happens to me all the time, where I wake up and continue the same dream.

I agree that our mind is trying to sort something out in an unconscious state.

Hahaha, my husband has told me that a dream interpreter would have a field day with my dreams!

I would love to speak with an interpreter.
(1)

NHWM, no makes no sense. I even woke up during it then continued the dream after falling back to sleep. That never happens. Must be very important to finish it. Know any dream interpretation people?
(3)

Glad,

That’s wild! Your dream was really odd.

I had a goofy dream last night.

I was eating out with a friend. She wanted to leave a $1.65 tip on our $38.75 dollar lunch!

I was mad and told her that she should not be so cheap and I paid the tip.

Does that dream make any sense to you? I thought it was a weird dream! LOL
(2)

All this spirit talk got me dreaming, very strange.

Dreamt that I was at dad's funeral (he died 53 years ago). Mom was not there, tried to stall the service. Then found out mom was going to drive herself. Of course I was completely shocked that TS2 would allow that!

Then TS2 pulls up in her very beautiful expensive convertible, at least from the front, the back of the car was wrecked, dented, needed restoration. But a beautiful car if you didn't look at the back.
(3)

Yes, my kitty is such a cutiepie. Thx NHWM.
(2)

Gershun,

My oldest brother (now deceased) once asked me if I saw or felt the spirit of animals? I told him no. He said that he had.

I have heard other people say they felt or saw dogs or cats before. I never have.
(1)

Polarbear,

You solved Gershun’s mystery! Yay!
(2)

I apologize for monopolizing this thread with my real or imagined ghost picture.

Carry on. As you were.
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter