Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Irma is down to category 2 along west coast. Prayers for all in the entire state and beyond.
(1)

You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sharadale is now Angel5425, last heard she is sheltering in place in Fl.

This hurts my heart, even though I am a person of faith, even though the storm did not dissipate.
Be strong everyone!
(1)

AC's headquarters is in Naples, Fl. Come tomorrow or tonight we may not be able to connect.
(3)

I agree. Our low is in the mid 50's and oh it is so lovely. Yesterday I had a Star Bucks hot cocoa ( not a coffee fan). Today I'm just enjoying the soft cool breeze outside. Pj's yes!!
(2)

Especially if there's a drive-thru Starbucks nearby
(3)

It is Sunday, no reason to change out of my jammies.
(2)

⛪️🚶🏼‍♀️🙏
(2)

No diet, but pie is for hubs. We just don't have enough room in the kitchen for a whole pie to be hoarded just long enough before it spoils sans refrigeration.
Does that sound sarcastic?
Meant to be, as I have about had it with hoarding issues, unable to make changes.
This morning he tried to stop me from cleaning up because, warning....he has a disability and he should not be upset. Upset? A meltdown, or a threat of a meltdown?

One of us has got to go.

Can it please be me?
(3)

Send, are you on a diet - Half a pie ?

Mom has been asking for lemon pie so maybe we'll end the week with that
(2)

Blueberry pie!! Oh hasta la pasta🙃🙃
(2)

That's it!
No more shelter in place!
It is shelter in place at wallyworld!
We got out ok, but my nerves are shot.

Except for the 1/2 Blueberry pie from sprouts, fresh baked, we didn't buy much.
(3)

I will watch weather reports but everything else I read and switch back and forth usually when I get home from work.
(2)

Sharyn, I multitask. While the news is on for hours, I will be surfing the net, cleaning, etc... I take about an hour to read all the current website comics that I'm 'following'. When I'm here on AC...
(2)

Book, I'm a news junkie too but I prefer to read than listen or watch videos!
(3)

I'm a news junkie. I realized this immediately, the same day they cut the cable. For days (ok still am) I've been station surfing on the radio. And trying to find a steady stream of news on the website.  I prefer to listen to the news, not read it....I didn't even know about the major company being hacked.
(3)

I think Walmart is a great place to be stranded if there should be a catastrophe, they have food, clothing blankets, water - don't forget extra toilet paper Send - and I understand in the USA you can even get guns and ammo there.
(4)

Writing from Walmart parking lot.
If the end of the earth comes while we are inside...Will we be left behind?

We are going in.
Bye
Love from Send.
(2)

MsMadge I have said for a long that the Big Guy upstairs is mad at us. of course He has been mad at us before but his time we are the ones to witness it.
Stay safe everyone and don't move to Florida, there aint no high ground there.
(5)

Heatwaves, Fires, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and now the largest credit agency has been hacked and half of all Americans have had their personal information breached!
I don't understand this statistic- does this mean everyone except for half of the population that doesn't have credit, drivers licenses and social security numbers?
(3)

My earthquake Emergency kit is all packed!
I have done a great job packing.
It is very light weight.
In a small roller suitcase, duffel with a pretty flowered pattern.
Even though it only has one little bottle of water.
The rest us just toilet paper.
(1)

Freak show on Youtube, featuring squiggle brows-for Halloween perhaps.
Interesting, no offense to bored women everywhere.
(2)

Lol!! No funny water!! I think we are getting some clearance of the smoke for a bit.

Bad hair cut, just one hair!! Every place I go they always wet it before cutting if not washing as you said. I have had uneven hair cuts from super cuts. I didn't notice but the next time I went in someone else cut it and mentioned the layers in the back were not cut right. Is this stylist new?

At least hair grows, sometimes in places we don't want them, but it grows😊

Don't forget, braided brows too
(1)

Are the clouds in the sky, and not in your drinking water?

I am happy to have a few clouds, some light rain, but others are not. Isn't that just like Life?

Squiggle brows? Who changed everything to upside down and backwards?

Got hair cuts today. The stylist actually said, "Well, I could wash the hair first, but then I would have to blow it dry and cut it dry".

Omg....is this new? I have been having my hair cut wet for over 40 years! Even at those supercutting places, they would spray the hair first if they didn't wash it.

I hate my haircut, and will have to fix it. When it is wet.
If I sat down for a really long time and tried, really tried to figure out a way to cut my hair stupid-like, I could not have found a better way to fork-it up.
(2)

I see clouds, that is exciting!!
(1)

Ali, lol!! Disturbing and apparently for real
(2)

Squiggle brows? On purpose? lol

I Googled it.  That is disturbing... but funny.  
(2)

Whose up for squiggle brows and lips tutorials, heha!
(2)

Been 🙏🙏🙏 for Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas to be protected as well as all resources here in the US to be ready to help in the Carribean as well as here. 
(3)

MsMadge,
I think your Mom was being very sincere!
Sincerely a Viking.
(2)

Up late tonight because I need to pray for storm Irma to turn away, lose power, dissipate, .....

If my people
Who are called by my name
Will humble themselves And pray
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter