Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Lizzywho,
In keeping with the traditions of opposing team fans harrassing each other, don't you have a bull you could rope, or something? Lol. All in fun.  Texans are great, but my hubs brother says never tell them you are from California.
Really though, it looks like your team will prevail.
Please forgive me.
(1)

5th Inning, World Series. Happening now.
Sunday night, are you home yet MsMadge?
7-4 lead, Dodgers.
Bottom of 5th, back to Astros.

Just now, Astros tied it, 7-7.  The sound of the fans from the Houston stadium, never heard this before!
(1)

Well Astro’s lost last night...

So disappointed 1st baseman behaved badly in the prior game.
(3)

Mom's caregiver texted that when she woke up while changing her, mom pinched her
Caregiver told her, if you pinch me again, I'll kiss you
The Viking replied, I'd rather die
(8)

No rest for the wicked - I mean weary

Back at the office today after toiling til midnight last night
Now I feel like I'm getting sick and have to go back in tomorrow or won't meet the deadline
Haven't seen mom in a week

Glad Dodgers won but haven't seen one inning yet 😡
(2)

Thank you Luckylu! Aw, that is so nice of you!
I am not liking the liver chips, so I am pretty sure we're done here.
Gershun sent her's back! Lol!

Maybe you can make some for the Harvest/Halloween Avatar party on the 31st?
With real chocolate chips, I mean.....

I really don't want strange things in my chocolate chip cookies.
(1)

Send...I can bake 2 batches at a time if you need help.
(1)

Lizzywho,
Are you okay with the tie?
(0)

Gloria,
Contact the Patient's rights advocate right away. It is the law that they must have the advocate see you. Appeal, appeal, appeal.
(1)

No score until more than half over? That must have been exciting for you all.
Trying to keep up was nerve-wracking for me.
I don't even have the score yet. Was it z e r o ?

Hoping MsMadge was able to see it....maybe from the HoCa t.v.?

Lu, those cookies were unlimited, I thought you were baking them?
(1)

Dodgers won tonight, I'm happy, tied series at 2 wins each. ⚾⚾⚾⚾
(4)

Zero to zero in the bottom of the 6th!
(2)

I hope Send made enough for everybody.
I also hope they don't send us all to the john.
(2)

Gloria, you should start a question where you outline your situation and concerns.   That would help to get you more input, appropriate input for your situation.  I'm sorry that you're being ordered to NH for one year.   I'm sure your doc just wants to make sure you're ok.  If you're competent, then you should always be able to refuse.  Please start a question that gives all the details and the supportive AC posters will give you some good input.  

Lu, they sound healthy, though. I need some, too.

No one has scored yet in Game 4! It's in the 6th inning and I'm waiting.... 😯😬
(4)

No Ali,Were hving Liver chips because Gershun and cwillie are having them and we get some too,out of Send's kindness.
(0)

The state should no be able to still your life away. The Dr.s are backed up by the state. I will die here because I have no where to go now. No belongs No car.
(0)

How can a Dr. sign me into a nursing home? I will lose everything and have no where to go when he lets me go. One year will force me to stay here until I die

(0)

Are we having liver chip cookies because they're high in iron? My mom made us beef liver when I was a kid. I never minded the taste then but gives me pause now. :-)

Game 4 tonight.  Will be an INTERESTING game... I hope Dodgers win.  I do think they're better team but also, who doesn't like an exciting World Series?  Let's tie it up!  
(2)

I want whatever your havin'! Save me some!
(2)

I'm saving mine for later ;)
(2)

Sent some people cookies.
But those were not c h o c o l a t e. c h i p s in there Gershun!
For mono treatment, those were liver chips.
Everybody else, how'd they taste?
(1)

For dinner Saturday njght, I am making pancakes.a
Batter up!

Go Cubbies!
(1)

Houston Astros take game 3 of the World Series 5-3.
(3)

The sports pundits in LA can't believe the Dodger bullpen lost the game especially Jansen who is flawless as a relief pitcher

I'm hoping I'm not at work late again tomorrow night and catch a bit of the game
(3)

Ali,
I think everyone was surprised the Astros won that game. They did so bad when they played the Yankees when not on their Home field.

The extra innings were more typical of when the Astros play on their home field. Exciting! Weird things happened. A ball bounced off a Dodger’s bill of his cap! The Astro pitcher threw a ball kinda toward 2nd base toward a base runner but nowhere near the 2nd baseman and hit the poor umpire in the hand and he fell to the ground! It was all so crazy!

The games in Houston are usually very good. It will be very interesting...
(4)

Flowers are always nice, CM.

I'm a little surprised the Astros won game 2 of World Series. The game went to extra innings. I wasn't so much "watching" the game as monitoring it.

It's a tied up series heading back to Houston.
(5)

Just got the sad news that a lovely lady I knew some years back has passed away. She was the mother of my friend's then partner, is how I got to meet her.

But the trouble is... mentally composing a note of condolence... "Dear C. I'm so sorry to hear of your lovely mother's death. She was such a good, kind woman - I never could understand how she produced a son like you..."

Don't think I'll say that.

Flowers are nice.
(7)

Luckylu,
Who gets the free chicken sandwich?
(1)

Me too Pam! I could eat chicken salad sandwiches everyday.Too bad there isn't a drive through that sells one though.
(3)

Crazy game!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter