Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Oh Send! Poor lost doggy!

No microchip? No number on his collar tag? Hard to believe his owners would dump such a handsome young lad. Hope there's a good outcome 😢
(4)

See this doggy in my avatar?  Australian Sheppard.
Just came in today to the animal shelter. Muddy on chest, big paws sore, whined, but would not take a cookie, misses it's owners.
He is kind of reddish, with white nose, red freckles,  if you look closely. Maybe he would make a good cattle dog at age 2.
He was just so heartbroken.
L.A. County Animal Control, Castaic Shelter, avail. Nov. 3rd.!
(3)

The best team won! Congrats everyone, Houston has the World Series cup, taking it home.

Dodgers behaving badly.
(2)

Wow...Just Wow...
I am a couple hours away from Houston but that win will be a lift for them.

Thanks everyone for being so kind.
(3)

And the Astros win.
(3)

Congrats, Astros! I think the WS win means more to Houston than it would to LA, and while I'm disappointed for the Dodgers, the Astros played well and it was exciting series.
(3)

I wonder what all the Dodgers fans will do with their red beards when the game is over......
(3)

LoL. My Dad always called the World Series “The World Serious”. I don’t know why.

I don’t know bout you guys but however it turns out I will be Glad when it’s over!

As fun and exciting as it’s been at times it’s exhausting! I had to make a pot of coffee in the second inning!
(3)

I want the Dodgers to win.I voted for them because blue is my favorite color.
Still 5 to nuthin' in the fifth~
(2)

Incoming Luckylu.
The dodgers have an end game strategy.
Sorry, but there will be disappointment somewhere,
but many will comfort each other to say it was a privilege to be in the World Series.

That is why, as stressed out caregivers, we must refuse to take the World serious!

Thank you so much for taking the lead tonight and reporting the game!  You go Luckylu!
Yay team!
(2)

5 to Nuthin' in the bottom of the 4th...Looks like Houston may win this years World Series...
(2)

Okay...just finished re-applying my Astro Orange nail polish. I took it off Monday and didn’t get it back on before last nights game. What was I thinking?!?
(3)

Send, My bank gives out dog biscuits at the drive thru. No suckers for kids or adults.
(2)

Today at the bank they were giving out suckers. I asked if I could take two, she said, sure take ALL YOU WANT! We have many many boxes.
I could never, not even forgetting the being polite factor.

Turns out these are really good suckers-a hint of caramel on white, maybe a hint of salt, chocolate! Look like marble. Got to go to the bank again tomorrow, should I bring a bag? No really, these are better than a bag of money!  Should I wear a mask?
(7)

Dang! Dozed off and missed the end of the game!

Game 7 it is.
(1)

The Dodgers will be playing game 7 of the World Series after winning 3-1 over the Astros tonight. That is, if the Astros don't just pick up and fly home.  Played well in L.A., Dodger Stadium.

BTW, no one does scores anymore?  There are no winners, no losers?  This concept is lost on the
babyboomer generation.
Game 5. Astros 13-12 in Houston.
(1)

Dodgers win Game 6. We're going to a final, do-or-die Game 7 for 2nd year in a row at World Series! They're making this very exciting!
(1)

Confession Time: The last Astro game I went to 3-4 years ago I was wearing a Texas Rangers T-shirt. LoL Daughter got us tickets. Astros had been so bad for SO long. Daughter had been following Rangers and they were doing really well.

When kids were growing up Hubby would load us up and we would make at least 1 game each season.

Hubby or Son told me Astro’s were in playoffs before first game against Yankees. I saw the Movie Moneyball a couple weeks before. As the Astros story started to be told as to how the team was rebuilt 3-4 years ago based on an Extreme Moneyball Plan I was hooked. I haven’t missed an inning.

I guess I am a Fair Weather Fan. LoL

I behave badly!
(2)

Ali,
Glad you got to see most of the game!

That game was worth the price of admission no matter who you were rooting for!

Can you imagine being there? I can’t...
(2)

Cowgirl Up Lizzy! You guys...I love these posts!
(3)

LoL Send! Tomorrow IS cattle working day! I won’t be roping any of the bulls and hope no the cowboys don’t either! That NEVER goes well!

My jaw hurts from yelling at the TV!

It was a battle. Either team deserved to win. Both teams are Champs as far as I am concerned.

I am exhausted! Off to bed. Early morning.
(2)

Dodgers can win two games in L. A.
Cannot tell this late at night if it was exciting, or nerve-wracking.

Glad it was exciting for all you fans!
(2)

Astros won just now. Back to what I was saying -- so now Astros are 1 game away from WS title, and Dodgers face elimination next game. If Dodgers can win the next game, then it will be "sudden death" Game 7 do-or-die. :-) Makes sense, right? lol

Gah.  I knew when you have 2 runners on base in bottom of 10th... that's no bueno.  It was an exciting game! 
(2)

Ali,
Do you mean if the Astros win tonight, the world Series is over?
This is not so fun after all.

Anybody there?

Ah....game 6 will be in L.A. Tuesday night.
(2)

Extra innings....take it away Ali!
Where is your emergency radio?
Which team is at bat?  They don't say!
Am I supposed to know their names?
(2)

I lost my game stream but I think Astros just scored which means... Series is now 3 to 2, Astros ahead one game and Dodgers face elimination, Astros one game from winning World Series. :-)

NEVER MIND.  Seems score is still tied.  ARGGGG.  My stream is cutting out and it's making me crazy.  lol 
(2)

Tied, 12-12
Thanks for joining in Ali!
Bottom of 9th.

Go Dodgers!
(1)

Top of 9th, Dodgers last chance to tie it up, it's 11 to 12 Astros, 1 out. My fingernails are all chewed off. !!

Tied up now, 12-12, Dodgers have to hold off Astros to go to extra innings.  Very exciting game!!
(2)

Maybe the Dodgers could make a huge donation to Houston Disaster Relief on their way out of town.

Astros 11
Dodgers 9
Bottom of 8th inning.
(0)

Dodgers lead, 8-7! In 7th inning.
It is getting late-night in Houston.

Houston leads, 11-8, bottom of 7th.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter