Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Ok, you are right CWillie. Thank you for bringing me back from that dangerous precipice. Never go to Costco hungry, with two needy persons in tow.
(3)

Don't provoke crazy people in cars, road rage is a real thing and can escalate in the blink of an eye.
(4)

Not a sports fan, per se.
Just trying to keep up with what my friends are interested in, but a world series is quite an event. It is disappointing that one's home team is losing. So many fans in town, plus 5 different sports teams converged on SoCal and L.A. today.

A rude car was honking behind me, to hurry me up, turning left. I slowed, blasted my horn continuously...he flipped me the bone. So I rolled down my window, yelled a happy hello, and said: "Another happy Dodger fan!" LOL.

That just about tops any bad behavior publically that I have done recently.
But getting tired of the public being so mean, hostile, full of hate, and trying to run me off the roads of my home town. I am fighting back.

Behaving badly on purpose.
(7)

ewwww Send....Mustv'e been your neighbor's lucky day~

Too bad about the game too. :(  :(  :(
(0)

Naked-man still behaving badly. They have gone to bed, after a friend arrives, honking for them to come out. I went out, lol.

A neighbor said he WAS wearing a shirt the other day. Lifted it to wipe his nose, she saw his obese belly.
(4)

Gosh Send....Is "Naked man" still out there?
(1)

Just now coming in on this "wiping" discussion. You should ALWAYS be wiping front to back (or, as you are sitting on the throne, the TP or wipie will first hit the opening of the labia (lips) then be pushed down over the urethra (pee tube) and down over the vagina, until it hits the rectum. Do NOT bring the wipe back UP. That will contaminate everything. If you can't get all the stool, then use another wipe and approach it from the back and wipe up, towards the back.

Most UTI's (urinary track infections) are caused from a contaminant (fecal matter, semen, vaginal secretions, saliva, etc.) being drug over the urethra, the bacteria swim up to the bladder and proliferate, causing an infection. I have also heard that aggressive sex can tear the urethra and cause an infection.

Sorry for all the graphic content but that's how bodies function.
(2)

Can they tie the game?
(1)

9-4 Red Sox, bottom of the 9th.
(1)

Good grief! 8-4
(1)

Oh, good hoping to you and yours, Lu.
I just want that big flag in our neighborhood taken down.
Maybe the guy's wife will make him a size 5 x. ++ so he can cover himself when coming outside.

Worried though. If they don't win, there may not be a Dodger-shirt.
(1)

BuMmER.....5 to 4...Come on Boys~No choking allowed!
(1)

Oh it's just the World Series Send and I have my hopes up to the sky for the Dodgers to win.That's all.
(2)

Sox now up 5-4, top of of 9th. Dodgers were up 4-0 earlier. They must have choked.

Sorry, Lu.
(1)

Can you share what happened Lu? Or what did n o t happen?
(1)

my expectations always get me in trouble,dangit~
now tied and I'm fit to be tied~
(2)

yesterday 18 innings...whew~
Go Dodgers~4 zip
(1)

👏⚾️💙
(2)

I think it's harder to go wrong if you always wipe front-to-back. But if it's just a quick wee and you've had a good wash fairly recently, really, how much can it matter?

And yes! MsMadge. ALWAYS. And felt jolly put out on Thursday when the (quite posh) restaurant I was in with Daughter 1 and her fiancé and his mother and Daughter 2 (it's possible I was already a tiny bit stressed before I even got to the ladies' powder room) had no hot water and no soap in the dispenser in the wash room, and said so to the waiter. D1 needn't think I didn't see her sighing and rolling her eyes.

Plus, the place *reeked*. Thank God we'd only met up for a quick coffee and 'mother meet mother' thing; and thank God they can't afford to have their wedding reception there even if they'd wanted to.
(4)

Does everyone wash their hands after going to the loo ?
(1)

It's 1 o clock in the morning and the Dodgers just won !
(1)

I always thought it was front to back every time, because of the way bacteria and urethras work. You want to wipe everything away from the urethra opening so there is less chance of UTI happening. I think.
(1)

I gotta ask the question I've always NOT asked...Is front to back for wiping for urine or for BMs?
(2)

YOU HAVE A POINT, LU, WE DON'T ALL WIPE THE SAME... ~!!! And now my coworkers are wondering why I'm cracking up laughing at work lol. ♡😂🙊

Oh hey, Lu, just cross posted with you. Hope you're having a nice Friday!

Happy Bad Behavior Friday, all...
(5)

Through all the years that Mother needed care,she only had 1 male nurse and Mom and I really liked him.He was the one who taught us the importance of totally emptying the bladder too.He told us to pretend we were on a boat and to rock from side to side and then backwards and forewards to get every drop out.I'll never forget his demonstration and it was a good lesson we both needed.
(4)

Unscented baby wipes.
(2)

Now it's gettn' tricky because Mother always wanted powder "down there" too and the nurse was always saying "forewards to backwards",so some people never figured that out and we never used the ALoe Vera wipes either MsMadge,so maybe Gershun,,we all don't wipe our Bums the same.
(6)

With Aloe Vera wipes?
(3)

We all wipe our bums the same................!!!

Bad behavior!!!
(3)

Thanks Ali.
I know that some of us are hard-pressed to come up with badly behavior.

Maybe someone else can make a contribution, since it is a full moon.

Eve and me.....those are the words, as they should be. Lol Gershun!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter