Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Gershun, that is funny!!! I remember once something was irritating my leg at work and I kept bending down to rub it. A dryer sheet fell out of my pant leg. Everyone started laughing, lol!!!
(8)

Glad it wasn't a panty liner that fell out- lol
(5)

Lol!!!
(3)

LOL!!!
(3)

Send?
Send?

Have you left us or are you taking a day off?
(2)

Where is Send, hope all is ok with you.
(2)

I love you all....
Driving hubs now, gotta go....9:20 p.m.

What if I was bad, and just did not go get him.
(2)

Lol!!!
(0)

Very funny SharynMarie!
Did you settle the work dispute?
Were you bad while doing it?
(0)

eeeeeewwwwwwww! Getting tired of drive thru food, being in a hurry, did I even brush my wet hair after pulling it back in a ponytail? I dunno anymore.
(1)

MsMadge,
Happy Birthday month!
(1)

Gershun,
Where was that poem, something about poo?
(0)

Luckylu,
Bootsie, bad kitty, way too young to have kitties!
(0)

She's not old enough to date yet, is she?
(0)

Ali, Wasn't talking about you. Lol.
(1)

Nope, still waiting to see if my vacation is approved. This manager is very much a control freak and wants the last word. Today she said if I would work Monday Tuesday next week I can go. I said how would I fly to Idaho when my reservation is to go on Monday?? I think she will approve it and is just seeing if I will back down. Not going to happen, that s why I planned it 4 months in advanced.
(2)

My idea of being bad at work.....tell customers I am too busy to help them or come in with a chair and book and sit in a corner to read all day. Ever watch Seinfeld with the soup Nazi.... that is how I want to behave at work, lol!!!
(3)

Sharyn you forgot the cigarette hanging out of your mouth
(3)

Lol!!! Too funny!! No sandwich for you, get to the back of the line. 
(2)

It wasn't supposed to happen Send and I have racked my brain about when she was last outside and with whom.There was 2 days in a row she went outside and was gone all day and then she came in when it got dark back in early December right after she came...or it is possible that when the neighbor brought her,she was already pregnant but however it happened,it was FAST.Yes,she's way to young to be a Mother and it really bothers me that my brother thinks it's funny.Because it isn't.It's sad.
(4)

Send which poem about poo? There have been a few............LOL I think it was on dementia poetry thread.
(2)

Ok Send my vacation has been approved and since I don't leave until late afternoon on the 6th, I volunteered to open the deli on Monday the 6th ( I will work 4am-1:pm) as an offer of goodwill. The store manager accepted it.
(3)

Lu,
The little kitty that had her litter in the flowerbed a few years ago was just a wee thing herself - daddy was a big beast and would come back looking for her -
the humane society told me to get her spayed right away ...luckily I found a foster for her and her 3 boys
(2)

Yeah, that was it, the poem about poo,
found it on kindle as I was in the loo,

Lack of free time,
Causes one to double up
On our own ADL's,
Just hoping Kindle doesn't mind.

If my poem doesn't rhyme
Forget it
That happens all the time.

And the things about which I care
Become less and less
As long as it never is caused by
Carelessness.
(1)

Taking care of business here, my day starts with
What day is it
What do I need to do today
What time is it
Repeat throughout the day.

As I am now directed by 'Siri' and 'Nathan', my new GPS friends as programmed by my dH with aspergers to wide open places unknown, and the occasional "turn here" coming from our loved one, (out of respect for elders I actually turn!), the result is that I have never been lost so much driving in my entire life. So I just pull over.

Sometimes, I turn the wrong way just to confuse Siri and Nathan.  (This only after dropping off loved one).  Then hubs gets to reprogram them!
In response, they start telling me to turn again before I have made the first turn, left, left, right, left. Ha ha ha, needless to say we're not getting along.
Got my own map from AAA, but no one can tell me the facts I need to get where it is we are going. What is the address please? What are the nearest cross streets? About how far is it? In what town or City.
All unanswered questions.
There is snow on the mountains, I direct the car there when taking loved one home.
(2)

Sharyn,
You are generous to give in when you were within your rights.
Good on you! Hoping you get to rest on the plane trip. The change will be good for your stress levels. I often wonder how much my dH can take in the way of stress at work. Then he unexpectedly shuts down in the middle of a thing we are doing, and I have to understand he cannot help it, and sometimes fool myself into thinking I can count on him. Yesterday, we were late getting home because I took a much needed break in driving-a two hour nap, complete with a pillow and nap in the back seat. Hubs was happy, he was reading (on his electronic Siri and Nathan box) my sister loaned him.
Yes, I know it's not called a box......
(1)

Luckylu, Will you let us know when the kittens arrive? Hoping Bootsie is a good Mom and nature takes it's course. When my feral cat, a kitten herself, came in to have her babies, there were 2-3 experienced cat ladies I could call who talked me through each step-we didn't need a vet until they went for their wellness check at 6-8 wks.
(1)

Yes Send....I will let you all know when "Bootsie" delivers.Wev'e had puppies before here,years ago,but never kittens.My dH even cut the sacks off of 2 of them to help the Mom.We are getting a nesting box ready for her and I hope she takes to it and Iv'e been reading about it all on the computer too, but I don't know any Cat ladies Send.You were lucky there~
(3)

Somehow my plans for this evening went from being resolved to go to gym to thinking about ordering a pizza... as I'm lying here doing nothing at the moment. Hmm. How bad do I want to stop gaining weight and hopefully lose a little (just so my clothes fit better!)...??   I don't know, but I sure do want a pizza pretty bad!
(3)

Dang, I wasn't even thinking about a snack until I saw pizza....
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter