Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
"Emotional eating is eating as a way to suppress or soothe negative emotions, such as stress, anger, fear, boredom, sadness and loneliness." (mayo-clinic-dot-org)
Do non-caregivers think it is weird to want to eat after dealing with poopy troubles?
(2)

I personally don't have to be stressed from caregiving stuff to occasionally want to order a pizza and eat it all by myself in one glorious, Netflix binge-watching evening. That's just called "happy space," isn't it? I'm pretty sure emotional eating often falls under "Self Care." I know there's a line where we (I) sometimes feel too indulgent, but... that's for everyone to figure out and decide for themselves.
(2)

If I can find the perfect Cubs-pumpkin avatar combo... Bbiab... lol
(1)

It's no Rembrandt, but it works as my Cubs Halloween avatar. ⚾️
(3)

Great Ali! A cubumpkin!

Cwillie's pumpkin is singing, Glooooooria! Really! That's how I see it.

Churchmouse, that noise was me....
(2)

Wait up, I only cackled once, whoooo was that, where'd they go, was there more than one spook?
(1)

Hey, shouldn't we all be over on the pumpkin thread being spooky. Some people just don't like the rules, now, do they?
(0)

That is what I like about this thread, there are no rules! (Except, getting back to the start of this thread, there are still AC rules), but here, behaving badly rules!
(0)

So tonight, everyone is celebrating the happy CBB thread.
Gershun, bring your punkins on over....
(0)

I'm here Send
(0)

Ah, congratulations, you were very bad, almost gave me a heart attack, poster 1000!
What does she win?

Oh, I know, the right to say anything her heart desires, without censure! Like that?
(1)

We are so Freaking awesome Send! High five Buddy!
(1)

Started on August 8th, caregivers here have been behaving badly, misbehaving silly, and posted over 1000 gut wrenching, boring, silly, out of the box comments.
Thanks Gershun for helping start this thread with me, just for some fun.
Love, from Send.

And thanks everyone, for your support!
(2)

Hi five and ten, Ger!
(0)

Other freaks are awesome on here too, imo.!
We are all freakin awesome, sometimes.....
(1)

Where are the rest of the brat buddies tonight?
(0)

High 5 Both of You!
(2)

Cwillie, Don't you have your poop priorities backwards! Eat, binge, emotional scarfing it down, nor even hungry anymore, then poopjng?

Or, do you mean, you can't after .....? Not going to say this, I am poop retentive.

Luckylu! You are so nice to join in tonight, brat buddy!
(1)

That's a whole helluva lot of jack-o-lanterns, Gershun. Do Canadians celebrate in a big, bonfire sort of way?
(0)

It' funny Send. I find that the adults in Vancouver really like to whoop it up on Halloween. Dress up and party hard.

When I was a child I just loved Halloween. My Mom made us the best costumes and we would all come home with a pillowcase full of candy.
Also, it's the day before my Birthday so that made it extra special.

How about you Send? Did you whoop it up on Halloween?
(1)

My Dad would go through the candy and throw out the suspicious stuff, in case there were razor blades or drugs in the candy, even way back then! We used a pillowcase too, as a child. I don't party anymore, except to me, the last minutes were as exciting as the countdown on New Years eve! Waiting, hoping we would not miss the coveted (by me) 1000 th post. So, happy whatever day this is.
Cannot wait to see some ghosts like Bookluver did last year, and hoping some artistic types show up on the pumpkin thread again this year.

Gee folks, she is satisfied with so little, don't ya think?
(3)

Did anyone hear that? Some more cackling, but kinda silent like, far away.
So scary, off to bed early for me.

Goodnight Gershun!
(1)

Good Night Send! It was me cackling by the way.

Cackle ..........cackle
(1)

Exhaustipated = too tired to poop
(3)

Poocrastinated = waiting to poo, where's the loo?
(3)

Whinnie the pooh doesn't know what to do
(3)

Today on the web:
Procaffineating = The tendency to not start anything unless you've had your coffee.

Maybe I need to get some coffee with cocoa so I can figure out how to go to sleep.
(3)

What do you want to do, Ms. Madge?
(1)

Run run run runaway
Well maybe I'll have a piece of See's instead
(1)

Send thought you were sleeping. You know what you call it when your baby smears their own poo on the wall. Poocasso
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter