Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Hey Girls, well my mother tried to start a discussion about my half sister and what she had said to my father when he was in the hospital several years ago PAST CRAP!!! I told her she doesn't have to worry about that anymore because it doesn't concern her and Dad is gone. She doesn't know that my sister apologized to him in person when we were out for a doctor's appt.
My family is distant because of my parents and I hate that I have no contact with family members on both sides because of them. No one thought of me or my children when they decided not to speak to each other. I will someday tell you my mom's family history.
I have developed a cleaning fetish now that dad is not here. Call me MRS. CLEAN
(0)

Hi Girls,
Thank you for all your kind words and support for my Dad's passing. He was truely a good man and was loved by everyone who knew him. I feel safer knowing he's in heaven looking over me. My mother handled his passing much better than I ever thought she would. She has gone to be with her sister in Florida for a couple of weeks. I'm sure it is good for her to be there, after all, no one is home all day and she would be alone. I feel like she may be a better person now that he's gone. I guess sometimes people mellow out after losing a spouse. We'll see.
I've been reading you postings every day but have not really had time to respond. All I can say is I'm so sorry to hear of all the crap you go through every day. I sometimes feel like I have no business on this forum because I don't have it half as bad as most of you. I wish there was something I could do to make your lives happier. I'm just glad we have this place to go to and say what we feel and not be judged. We are the only ones who know how we feel and no one can take that away and tell us how we should feel or deal with our parents. We just need to vent and sometimes that's enough. God knows what you're going through...let Him be the Judge.
Love you all,
Sha,
BTW, I had a great time in Vegas!
(0)

mia my friend, you are funny, and i love your stories. i would probably cry if i tried to do a stand up comic show about my family. i have horrible dreams about entrapment. my marylynne, our day will come if we can wait, i just know it has to. and as far as ladydi's advice, sometimes it sounds as tho others are putting us down, but this site is for us to come to and say what is troubling us, and let our feelings be known to someone else, because it is not good to keep all that inside you. so, lady, if you think we are namby pamby, u r right. but we gripe to each other to keep from killing or at least maiming our moms badly. so dont be too hard on us, usually we say things that sound horrible, but, only to each other, because it is socially unacceptable to do it in a public place. even your best friends cannot understand. only those of us who go thru it. cindi, honey, you sound like you are so very tired. hope you can get some rest, and get over the anger at sister and mom. judy, thinking of u. whatever happened to cathy? wonder about her a lot. austin, u feeling ok? hopefully you are givin' im hell. gotta go do something constructive, love and wishes to all, donna
(0)

dear mlv talk about beating a dead horse that is something we should never and I mean NEVER have seen. It just makes me sick truly. he doenst sit and thing about what hes done in his life and ask god for forgivness or think what could i do to help others less furtunate than my self no he sits watching pron and doing that just go's to show old dogs cant learn new tricks. i cant even stand to be in the same room as him for longer than 2 minutes. i wish i never had to set eyes on him ever. why are mothers so mean? i pray i die before i become like that. what ever happened to sweet old lady? think how much nicer our lives would been if you mother had said "I'm sorry you had to see that maybe we should put a lock on dads door that way nobody will walk in on that" so ill say it Im sorry you had seen that. you would think that after a while when things dont work they would just give up. My dad has viagria he carries them in a altoids mint box in his pocket i quess he feels the need to be prepaired in case a situtation should arise that he should need them just reminds me of when my son was little id say about 2 years old he was to big for his pacifier but would carry it in his pocket he would touch his pocket every once in a while just to make sure it was still there. security i quess. dont know if the altoids box is funny or just plain pathetic. he is one strange fellow. maybe i should do a stand up comic show about my family. it sure is laughable, enough to make you cry with laughter. just remember marylynn even puppys can bite. think pit bull puppy. well better go working on getting the house clean before the hubby and son get back. Want every thing to be sparkly clean. love mia
(0)

Miak,

I walked in on my dad twice masturbating. Of course, he couldn't get it to work, if you know what i mean. I instantly told my mom about it, because I can't have my 12 year old walking in on that accidentally.

Her reply was, "does old people not have a right to do anything" and "I'm sure your husband does it".

That was an unnecessary reply. If she doesn't learn to keep her mouth shut, from today on.... I decided she has to go. For my own good and the good of my child.

And Ladydi, your advice is good. I'm just so puppy dog like, that it is hard to take me seriously, even when I am being serious.

Love
Marylynne
(0)

HELLO TORI ITS NICE TO COME HERE AND JUST BE WITH OTHERS WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUTATION AS YOUR SELF THE DEGREE MAY VERY ON HOW WELL YOUR PARENT IS DOING, SOME ARE LIKE YOURS THAT NEED VERY LITTLE HELP ALL THE WAY UP TO NEEDING HELP WITH THE BASICS LIKE THE BATHROOM, BUTS ITS ALWAYS NICE TO BE ABLE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW EMBERASSING THEY ARE NO ONE JUDGES YOU THEY JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION STRAIGHT FORWARD. TO CINDI AND SHDYL. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PARENTS ARE LITTLE KIDS AND DONT WANT TO TO PLAY WITH OTHER FRIENDS BECAUSE IT MAY TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THEM. WELL THE GOOD THING OR THE BAD THING IS SOUNDS THAT AFTER A CERTAIN POINT IN LIFE THE OLDER WE GET THE YOUNGER WE ACT. I WILL HAVE TO KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN DEALING WITH DAD. MAYBE HES IS LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD BOY CANT CONTROL IS BODY FUNCTIONS . HEY MAYBE I SHOULD MOVE TO NABRASKA AND LEAVE HIM AT A HOSPITAL OR OTHER SAFE HAVEN SPOT DO YOU THINK WE COULD GET A LAW PAST LIKE WITH KIDS IF YOU CANT HANDLE THEM YOU DROP THEM OFF ONLY IN REVERSE DROP OFF OLD PEOPLE YOU LEAVE THEM ON THE DOOR STEP OF A NURSING HOME OR ASSISTED LIVING PLACE WITH A NOTE AND THERE SS NUMBER SO THEY KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE BILL. HAHA WHO I WONDER HOW MANY OLD PEOPLE WOULD GET DROPPED OFF? i CAN THING OF AT LEAST 5 SOME TIMES I EVEN MAKE MY SELF LAUGH I WIL THINK OF THIS WHEN IM DEALING WITH CRANKY PANTS (THATS WHAT WE CALL HIM)SO FOR THOSE LADYS WHO MOTHERS ARE DRIVING THEM CRAZY, THINK OF THIS WHILE YOU DEALING WITH THEM AND YOU WANT TO YELL AND SCREAM JUST PLASTER A SMILE ON YOU FACE AND THINK ABOUT PACKING THERE SUITECASE AND GETTING THEM IN THE CAR AND DROPPING THEM OFF ON THE DOOR STEP AND SPEEDING AWAY WITH THE TIRES BURNING RUBBER AS YOU( WE) LEAVE. NOTHING BUGS MY DAD MORE THEN WHEN IM SMILING AND HE ASK WHAT ARE YOU SMILLING ABOUT AND I SAY OH NOTHING. LOVE MIAK
(0)

This is my first day on the site. I will visit more often though. My mom moved in with us 3 years ago this December. I am skeptical about posting, but just wanted to say that reading this helps me A LOT! I know it is not just me in this world of sharing my home with my mom. My world is a lot like all of your's. Thanks...I'm sure after a while I will post some things because I know that my brothers don't want to hear anymore and I don't want to be looked at by everyone as the one who only has negative things to talk about.

So, bearing that in mind...one good thing about having my mom live with us. When we go on vacation, there is always someone there to "watch" the house. My mom is not very healthy, but she still drives and gets around well. I think she should use a cane, but she refuses so I don't bring it up. She doesn't need anyone to come in and care for her and doesn't need round-the-clock care and supervision. She actually could probably still live on her own except financially.
(0)

Hi everyone, cindi, i know the way your mom is because she is exactly like my mom. my mother hates it when i have company. a few days ago, a lady stopped by to see me. someone who i dont know very well, but, i am kind to everyone. My mother kept telling me that she was a bad person and that i should have nothing to do with her. she doesnt like it when anyone stops by to see me, regardless of who they are and how long she has known them. and yes, i think they both need to be in a senior residence center. sounds like everything is on your last nerve, hope it will be better for you today, my dear friend. I just arose, so my day is going great!!!! Of course, dont know what will happen once mom gets up. to each of you, happy day, hope it is better today. love, donna
(0)

Masterbation of men at age 90 and a 100?! Good God! Makes me wonder what kind of horn dogs were they when they were young?!....

Dang
(0)

Very tired tonight. No sleep. Sleep apnea machine broken and trying to redo finances. Mother irritating this am. Had words with her about her hatred to my grandkids other grandma. Hates her guts she said because she didn't say hi to her once at my son's baby shower...that he and his gf had. Was a big one 75 people. Mother is too much so oversensitive. She never likes it when people are over even my grandkids. She said times like this she should be in a senior home because I have people over she doesn't like. I told her they are just dropping off kids. But, that I can't live my life not having people over that she doesn't like. Later in the evening snapped at her and kinda felt bad. She was stressing me out when I was cooking dinner wanting me to drop off some bbq pork that she forgot to give my brother when he was here earlier. She wants things done NOW. She got mad at my sister because she was playing with one of the grandkids and wasn't available to her. Someone asked how sister is doing. She is doing 100% better then she was back in August. However long way to go for her to get life skills. She irritated me cause she didn't help with dishes tonight...just because Ididn't help husband cause I am so tired. I told her if you want to you can help Rick by drying dishes..guess she didn't want to cause she went home and didn't help. She has dinner here every night except on the days when I tell her she needs some time away from us...and even then sometimes she takes leftovers home so she can eat them. Lazy.

Had bad eating day. See eating disorder counseler on Friday. Wondering if I will ever get a handle on this disordered eating disease.

Good night and be well
Cindi
(0)

donna now i have vertigo and my stomach hurts haha how sick. i dont know what made me feel more sick that that guy lived to be a 100 and i could TEN MORE YEARS OF HIM or that it seem to be normal. kinda makes me wantto shoot my self in the head . just kiding. about that util maybe talk to the pharmacist im sure youve tried cranberry tablets . have to pick up my daughter , having a lot of fun just me and her . i havent been crabby but i heard that you can be happy if you decide to be so thats what i did I decided that im going to be happy . sounds kinda strange but its working or maybe its because i have 50% less people asking for my attention. Im not sure but i like it. miss the husband and son though. miak
(0)

Mia, i think it is quite normal for old men to masturbate and to have sexual feelings. when i worked in home health, i had an old fellow who was near 100, and he wanted me to wash his willie for him (which i refused to do) One of the wives of one of my patients had bruises on her cheek one day when i went to see him, and i asked her what was the problem, and she said he got mad at her because she didnt want to have sex with him, and hit her. this man was also in his 90s. I guess it is just the way they are. my mom is still having vertigo. and her stomach hurts a lot. i took her to er last wednesday, and they said her white cell count was slightly elevated, and that she had yet another uti. this has been going on since last september, and after numerous doctors visits, urologist visits, mris and other tests, she still is getting it nearly once a month. what in the world can i do with this? any ideas? I asked the doc to hospitalize her and run lots of saline thru her to flush her kidneys and urinary tract, but, he said that the blood work didnt meet medicare criteria. So, i guess i will just wait til she gets so sick that there is nothing left to do, then maybe they will find the root of the problem, she is bad at times, but i sure dont want to see her so sick. this is so crazy. cant find a doctor who seems to know what to do. hope all of you are having a good day. loveya, donna
(0)

hello ladies, all this talk about wives beeing mean to there husbands makes me scaried about when i get old, im so crabby i dont know how my husband stands it sometimes. I try not to take it out on him but he will not stand up to my father for me says im doing a good job my self, ive called him weak when it comes to my dad i know this hurt him bad he says that if he does confont my dad we will be moving (hey) and i know my husband i probable would be bad. it just hurts me feels like my husband is on my dads side not mine. My dad would pick my husband over me any and every time no doubt about that. i really dont want to turn out like some of these long time wives picking on there husband till the day they die. make me sad for those men. I can totally picture me and my husband later in life with me picking on him holding a grudge about my dad. I must stop that from happening. I trully want to be HAPPY just like all of you we just want life to go smmothly just nice peacefull days with the biggest argument is whats for supper. would like be great. We must all try hard to make this happen for us and myabe if that means sending these ungreat full parents to a home then maybe thats wha twe must do wiil living with these crabby old poeple turn us into them ? we need to break the cycle of crabbyness. i dont want my kids to not want to see me or wish me dead like i do with my dad .i guess its time to make some big changes. all this wisdom before lunch is makeing me hungry. haha to cindi do you live in or near LA ? my son lives there hes my escape plan sould the need arise. oh yea is it normal for a 90 year old man to (sorry) masterbate walked in to see that i will never be the same. he is SICK . Makes me want to puke . sorry to have to ask that question but when i ask other men they just ask wha kinda vitamins hes on and where can they get some. and the women just look green and dont want to talk about it. again sorry i want to have him committed but im pretty sure they wont want him miak
(0)

Marylynne, and Donna, Ladydi has great information and says it more candidly, blunt and to the point than I have been able to say it although I have tried. It is true, that repeatedly having certain consequences works well..not completely with moms like ours...but it helps tremendously. That is what I do when mom acts out.
Been a long week. More to come. Husband and I got to go see a movie this afternoon..asked mom if it was okay to leave her and dad for a few hours. Mom was quiet today...hmmm. Spoke to a cousin who takes care of her mom too. Her mom is my father's sister who also has alzheimers. Trying to be grateful for being able to take care of parents instead of focusing on the hardships and loss of freedom. You are all doing a great job and your very best for who you are and where you are in your lives..and I want to applaud you all.

Have a good week
Hugs
Cindi
(0)

Now, now, no evil thoughts, that's Satan talking, LOL:)
(0)

Ya'll have me wondering now, if something happens to my Dad, will my Mom be nicer?

HA!
Marylynne
(0)

Thanks Judy, it seems our lives have had similar paths, most of the evil has been gone since my dad passed also! Strange isn't it? Have a good week! Ladydi p.s. good idea about the timer
(0)

Marylynne my suggestion is next time set the timer in the kitchen when Dad uses the bathroom then she can't dispute the time. judy
(0)

Ladydi, My mother gave my father verbal abuse even in the hospital. One day on the way I said to my mom "this is the time you need to have good conversations with him because one day he won't be here to talk to anymore" that day came sooner then we thought. She actually listened to me that day. Even though not much came out of her mouth she at least didn't say mean things to him.
When we went to the hospital to see him after he passed she told him over and over she loved him. They were married 47years, my Dad told me that he would have left when I was small but I was the cutest thing he had ever seen and he couldn't leave me. She never stopped him from doing what he wanted which was work all the time, and she became the lost soul of the era.
She hasn't been to evil since he passed, but its a shame that she wasted so much time and energy being mean. Judy
(0)

Hi Shadyldy 131!
I am only strong because of the lessons I've learned and what I've gone through. I believe this site is to make your needs and hurts known. I know I am new here, but I'm not in need of help, only giving help. Ding Dong, my witch is almost gone, only appearing a few times per year....and when she does, bingo, Momma Dee comes out to play. How was your mother going to go with you to drive your friend home? She was only going, if you let her in your car. There had to be a way to sneak away and just leave her there. It takes many weeks of practice before the behavior change works. If you fall for her crap, she will continue to behave like a spoiled child. Giving in to children when they are misbehaving or wrong is the same thing. They become spoiled brats.

I was raised the same way, Italian old school, Catholic upbringing, but I had to break those old habits. I would have left the house and gone to the nail salon or beauty palor myself. Think of the movie "Helen Keller", who was more misbeaved then her? But her teacher gave her tough love and that's what needs to be done. However many times I needed to repeat the lessons to her I had to do it, if not for my own sanity, for the sanity of my children. I'm only sharing my experience to help you all out there, even if it makes a difference for one, I'd like to continue with my words of wisdom, Ladydi p.s. it took years of praying the giving myself up to God, before he stepped in
(0)

Ladydi, you seem very strong, and hooray for you!! you conquered the evil witch. but, in all respect, some people (maryllynne and myself, particularly) are unable to make our needs and our hurts known, as we have been raised to never talk back or buck our mothers. it is a habit that is hard to break. almost impossible. and, i would have done the same thing marylynne did. i would have taken her crusty old ass to a beauty shop or wherever she wanted to go, just to get rid of her if not for only an hour. my life is no longer mine. it is hers. she tells me when and what she is going to do. i retaliate by not taking her anywhere, and making her sit here in the house night and day. when she complains about it, i just laugh inwardly, because she is getting what she deserves...i was going to take my friend home, she lives about 2 hours away, but my mother just informed me that if i went, she was going too. so, i am not going. My friends relatives are taking her. i will not subject myself to riding with this old witch for 4 hours. sorry prayer doesnt seem to help me. i have prayed for everything but have seen no response. it just gets worse.
(0)

Hi Marylynne,
I want you to know I totally sypmpathaize with your situation and...hadn't mentioned I was in the same situation with the abuse to my dad. Mom had been nasty (at times) for years. He left only one time, after punching a hole in my bedroom door, out of sheer anger and frustration. I'm sure he wished it was her. He went to his brothers and was back after a few hours. I was sooo wishing he would leave her for good. But after a few years, I finally realized he stayed for me and my brother. When she really got bad, he retired early (he also had bleeding ulcers, I'm sure from her behavior) he moved them both to Florida. Even from there she was abusive. I was getting annonymous phone calls to my new business every few hours, for 20-30 min. As soon as I answered they hung up. This disrupted the calls I would be getting from my customers as well as the customers I was working with. After reporting the problem to the phone company, they traced the calls to Florida, to my mom and dad's phone number and asked me if I wanted to prosecute. I called dad and explained what was going on and he gently spoke to mom. Well, all hell broke loose and she called me yelling and screaming because I had threated to prosecute. I tried to explain it was the phone company that wanted to prosecute to no avail. If you could have heard that conversation, no I mean the yelling and screaming match we had that day your ears would have burst. She dredged up all of my past throwing such hurtful daggers that I screamed right back and tried to retaliate. Well, that did no good things only got worse for dad. When dad finally had to be under hospice care many years later, I witnessed more verbal abuse. But the love he had in his eyes for her was too much for me to bare. I realized after all these years, that he never left and did love her for the good side she had. Enough about my situation.

The only thing you might have done wrong...was take her to the beauty parlor. Just think, after a child behaves badly, screams and yells at you or their siblings about something, would you take them to the candy store? If this living together is going to work for you....you need the confrontation, but you must be calm and speak with low tones. Say what you mean, mean what you say and don't say it mean. You have to turn the tables Marylynne! You would not let your children get away with bad behavior. Remember, it's your home, you make the rules, if she can't follow them, it's a nursing home for her and leave dad with you. Please stick to your guns, turn this around, I wouldn't want to have you taken from your home, nude, in a straight jacket, with your children watching. Believe me, that haunts me to this day....and for what? Someone else trying to control my life! Digest all I've said and begin a new day with God's blessings. Pray before you act! Ladydi
(0)

Again, today, Mom and I had it out. I am trying to use all of your advice on disengaging, but find Mom is abusing my Dad.

This morning again, she put my dad in the bathroom, for his morning ritual and gives him 1/2 hour. I saw the time she put him in which was 10:30. She was screaming for him to get out at 10:50. When I told her he was only in there 20 min., she said he had been in there since 9:50. I told her she has no sense of time any more, or either her eyes are so bad that she is not seeing the clock correctly. She said I am taking my Dad's side and I just walked out and ignored her. Although she was very mad, she asked me to take her to the beauty parlor, which I did. Later that evening she tried to start the shit all over again. Just did not answer her.

How do I carry on in the same house when she is making me so nervous. She makes my child nervous too. Learning to disengage is very hard. Its not hard to disengage, its just hard to live in the same house with someone mad at you all the time and showing it.

I don't think I can take this much longer. I am standing my ground, but having such a hard time with my nerves being able to take it.

Love to all of you,

Marylynne
(0)

Ladydi welcome and I have learned after living with my mother for 6 and a half years that you just need to ignore the comments,anger, and moods. It took me the last year to understand that my opinions just fueled her fire and she loved making me angry. I believe that she now understands that i will not engage and you find that she is alot quieter.
In the past when I did respond I was considered disrespectful, I wasn't entitled to my own opinion. We are considered children no matter how old we are and to be seen and not heard. It seems like we have to lose them in order to live and have our own voice.
Cindi, congratulations on your weight loss its a start better than none at all.
To all my friends have a great day oxoxoxox judy
(0)

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time sharing on a blog and I must say it is very disheartening to hear all the negative comments. Not that I didn't share all of your thoughts and feelings about my mother, but I try everyday to do something about it. Let me share my story. Mom was always up and down with mood swings, fits and trying to control me, dad and my brother ever since I can remember. As the years went on there were times we were separated by both arguments and distance. I only felt good when she was away. I used to call my dad the sentinal, keeper of the gate, my guardian angel as he would keep the peace and keep her away from me and my brother as much as possiible. Dad had several nervous breakdowns over the years and would only be healed with shock treatments which are the most horrible treatments to watch a parent go through. When dad was sick, mom seemed kinder and much better. When dad got well, the drama began again.

When dad took sick a few years ago and eventually needed hospice, things became better between me and mom. Not perfect mind you, but somewhat better. I was however, getting upset with her picking on my brother, who was at that time the full time care giver. I had it out with her on Thanksgiving day 3 years ago, I finally stood my ground and told her I would not put up with her behavior, it was effecting my health and after she had a hysterical fit, I left the house. I didn't all her for a day, but since the next day was her birthday, I waited until later on at night and called as if nothing happened. This meak woman answered the phone and said oh, I thought it might be you calling, I carried the cell phone around all day so I didn't miss you call. I acted as if nothing happened and a miracle occurred....there were very few fights or arguments after that. Whenever she rears her negative head, I turn and walk away, walk out, leave and say I cannot accept this behavior and let her rant and rave. Believe me it works. You are all dealing with spoiled children, you need to take the reins and act like a parent not a child. Please keep in mind, I prayed to God every day for help and I finally saw the light. There should be NO guilt for all of you that are caregivers! You can only do your best, but don't accept being treated poorly, God doesn't like it! Good luck to all, my prayers are with you, I am blessed with a good relationship now! Ladydi
(0)

Alone tonight....well husband out of town. Just Mom, Dad, Dog, Bird and me. Mother was a bit irritating to me tonight. Guess it's not easy being old. Took her to entertainment today at the senior residence. Had a few hours away caregiver was here. Went to see a movie "The Duchess" liked it...cried even. Lunch at a mexican restaurant. Disappointed on my 1/2 lb weight loss today. Hard for me all day. Another battle I'm trying to overcome.

Hope all of you are well...
Hugs
Cindi

Sha...love to you.
(0)

Sha
I am so sorry about the passing of your Dad. His spirt is in a gloriess place now. You have very fond memories of him.
(0)

Sha, my thoughts are with you and it is one step at a time. There will be different feelings as time passes. Just remember that we are here for you, you all were a big help to me.
Miak, I know about the cold thing my mother is always cold it has alot to do with the blood thinners, we have a two story house and my room is a hot box and hers is freezing, especially at night. Put more blankets on how hard is that.
My husband just got back from a weekend trip to see his Uncle in Ohio, I too miss him when he is gone I have trouble sleeping.
I went and visited my Aunt on Sunday, she is in a rehab facility. She was unable to come to my dad's funeral, naturally she cried when she saw me and apologized, I said there is no need to apologize. She is 90. She has bad legs and blood clots,she didn't look too bad, very rested.
Marylynne, my mom really hasn't been to bad, but things may be brewing. Took her to the grocery store today I do take her out when I feel like it, I have control over that.
Cindi, glad you had a good time.
To everyone else have a good day!!! oxoxoxo Judy
(0)

Miak,
You have such a funny sense of humor, it makes me smile. Parents are always complaining of one thing of another. I think maybe it comes with aging, but hope not in our case.

Hey girls, how are you all doing today? I'm okay. Have to go see a psychologist an hour away. There are fires burning there so hope traffic isn't too bad. Maybe you girls have seen the fires on the news. UCLA is sending me to one of there therapists to discuss ways and things I could do instead of eating. Geez, is there a life without eating?!....just kidding kinda. This lady is going to cost me $120.00 an hour. Told her I could only see her a couple of times, so hoping she can fix me or give me tips by then! We all are having a hard time just getting food on the table for goodness sakes. Who can afford this stuff?! Still working on the food program went to another meeting last night. Lost 11 lbs now. Only 2 more to go before I qualify! A little windy here but sunny autumn day. Hope it cheers me kind of feeling heavy hearted and tired.

Love to you all,
Have a good day
Cindi
(0)

Thank you cindi for the kind words. Im hopping it will go well without my husband here he is the buffer between my dad and me. im probably going to hear about the temp in the house yesterday he called my sister to complain it was cold. The thermostat is in my part of the house and i worked yesterday so i was gone for about 10 hours . he sits in short sleeves and a vest and complains it cold put on a sweater how hard is that. I had a good thought though i was like just think in the 16 days there going i could get a new job and a different life. i would leave a forwarding address so my family could find me but thats it oh yea and you guys sad when most of my thoughts are about running away from home. thought we were suppose to out grow that. haha if anyone wants to join me i would be more that happy to go with you. well with that happy thought i have work to so so i will check in later, hope you day is going well love miak
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter